Monday, March 3, 2014

Evita Poster Art

Evita- 12" x 16; mixed media by Greg Newbold.
I like to post on the weekly art challenge website Illustration Friday as often as I can. There is a new theme word posted every Friday and participants illustrate it however they want. Sometimes whatever I am working on can be massaged to plausibly fit the week's challenge and I post the current piece. Other times I am too busy to create something new and what I am working on doesn't fit. On those occasions, I like to post things I have created previously that fit the theme. This week the word is voice. I realized that even though this poster I did for a production of Evita was done years ago, I have never posted it here on the blog. So, for what it's worth, here is my take on Eva Peron.

1 comment:

Laurie A. Conley said...

This is a gorgeous piece. I love it!